Does your printer usually run into obscure problems after spoolsv.exe error messages display on the PC screen? Does the printer frequently shut down once spoolsv.exe error appears on the system? Why does the system usually come across unexplained Blue Screen of Death error messages along with spoolsv.exe error pops-up? To solve the problems listed above, it is suggested to take actions to safely repair spoolsv.exe associated error after you read the article below.
Information About Spoolsv.exe Error
Spoolsv.exe error is mainly caused by the problems caused by the invalid spoolsv.exe. Spoolsv.exe is an executable file of Print Spooler Service, which plays an important role in Windows system operation. Spoolsv.exe is the essential component of Print Spooler Service. This process shouldn’t be terminated if you wish the Windows operating system and its printer function to work properly.
What Problems Can Generate Spoolsv.exe Error?
- Essential system files being mistakenly removed or damaged
- Missing or damaged spoolsv.exe
- Spoolsv.exe being compromised by cyber threats
- Crucial system services being improperly overwritten
- Incompatible driver files being installed on the system
- Hardware malfunction
- Unnecessary drive-by downloads being executed on the system
- Missing or damaged system driver files
- Incomplete system update process
- System settings being incorrectly modified
Disastrous System Problems Triggered by Spoolsv.exe Error
- Unable to activate system printer service
- Cannot make changes over the settings of system printer service
- Unexpected Blue Screen of Death errors along with obscure system error messages
- Cannot disable suspicious services found on Windows Task Manager
- Unable to modify the settings of Windows Internet Security services
- Cannot establish legit network connection on the system
- Inexplicable loss of network resources
- Unstoppable network connection interception
- Cannot clean up Windows temporary files
- Unable to overwrite system security settings and system network settings
- Considerably large amounts of CPU resources being used
- Sharp deceleration of system running speed
- Unauthorized drive-by downloads being found on the system
- Certified third-party antivirus application being covertly damaged
- Windows Internet Security services being stopped without user’s consent
Repair Guides for Spoolsv.exe Error
How to Manually Fix Spoolsv.exe Error?
Step One: Empower Windows Defender to activate automatically.
Offer the system real-time protection of Windows Defender can protect the system from unexpected modification.
- Click Start, type services.msc onto the search box, press Enter button to open up system services list.
- Scroll through the services list and highlight the associated services of Windows Defender.
- Under General, make sure to set the start-up type to Automatic option.
- Click OK to confirm the modification.
Step Two: Turn off Windows Auto Update.
- Click Start, type services.msc onto the search box. And then press the Enter button to activate the Services list.
- Scroll through the program list and click on Windows Update to open up Windows Update Properties.
- Under General, find out Startup option, select Disabled option.
- Click Apply and then click OK to confirm the modification.
Step Three: User Windows Memory Diagnostics utility to detect system problems.
- Press “Windows+R” to open up the command prompt.
- Type mdsched.exe onto the dialog box, press Enter button to activate Windows Memory Diagnostics.
- Choose whether to reboot the computer and run the tool immediately or schedule the tool to run at the next system boot-up.
Step Four: Fix registry problems.
An invalid Windows registry is usually considered to be one of the major causes of spoolsv.exe error. The manual removal process of registry problems needs the user to have enough computer expertise to handle with the deep side of the system. Any problems happen during the process easily bring about disastrous consequences on the targeted computer system, such as uncontrollable obscure system pops-up, sudden system shutdown, frequent system crashes, damaged system security services as well as corrupted system services. To safely clean up registry problems, it is suggested to install a reliable and ultra-powerful registry repair tool on the computer system. A trusted registry usually combines with a series of advanced features which are typically developed to fully fix registry problems, like repair invalid registry files, remove useless registry components and protect the Windows registry from being incorrectly overwritten.