Hpqgpc01.exe is produced by Hewlett-Packard as a executable file that used to communicate the printer hardware with the program wants to use it, it is a indispensable component if you often use the printer on your computer, and always stored in Program Files\hp\digital imaging\bin folder. If there is any problem or any related hpqgpc01.exe error report appears on your computer, please following the instructions below to repair it quickly.
Why this error appears on your computer?
The reason why your computer would encounter hpqgpc01.exe error problem depends your specific computer situation, general speaking, the problem may comes from one or more of the following situations:
- You probably delete some related files mistakenly
- The program you uninstall has also deleted the hpqgpc01.exe related files or registries
- There may be low disk space available in the computer system
- Your computer system may be infected by dangerous viruses or rogue programs
- Driver on your computer may be out of date and hinder the performance of the file
What will be the consequences of the computer system
- Fail to use the printer
- System performance become sharply slow
- Unsatisfactory CPU performance
- Other system errors will appear on the computer
- Annoying error messages pop up
- Blue Screen of Death
Tutorials to repair hpqgpc01.exe error on computer
Recommended way – fix the error with a sophisticated registry cleaner
In order to instantly and quickly get rid of hpqgpc01.exe error trouble from your computer, I would like to advice you to make use of a professional registry cleaner, which is an automated application that is specialized in finding out and fix the corrupted registry problems, cleaning out system junk and improving the whole computer system environment for the computer user. As many people know that, Windows registry is a crucial component of the Windows operating system, everyone should be very careful when it is needed to perform any modification or removal on it, for that any error operation you making on the Windows registry will immediately damage the computer system much more serious. So making use of the registry cleaner to fix hpqgpc01.exe error can effectively avoid this tragedy occurring on your computer.
To fix hpqgpc01.exe error with the registry cleaner, you just need to:
- Running the cleaner to scan your computer system thoroughly
- When the scan finishes, selecting those errors it detected on your computer
- Following the instructions to conduct the fixing process.
Demanding way – fix the error on your own
If you turn to fix hpqgpc01.exe error on your own, the removing processes will not limited in several steps as the above method, because you should check the real cause of the error one by one, sometimes you need to perform all of the possible solutions, so that the error just can be fixed.
One: make sure the printer settings is set up correctly
Sometimes the hpqgpc01.exe error is just because there are something wrong about the printer settings, so you should go to check and make sure it is set up in a right way.
- Open Start menu >> Printers
- Locate your printer >>> select “HP printer”
- Select “Additional Drivers” on the sharing tab >>> select X86 option
- Select the X64 options with the above steps
- Reboot your computer
Two: reinstall the printer drivers
- Open Start menu >> Control Panel >>> Add / Remove Programs
- Select “HP Printer Driver” >>> Remove
- Complete the removing process
- Restart your computer
- Download the driver on your computer again
Three: computer system check and virus removal
Some system files and registries are very easily to be damage by horrible virus once their computers are being infected by malicious viruses and spyware, so it cannot be denied that the hpqgpc01.exe error is triggered by the virus infection, you should get a newest version of a powerful antivirus application, and then check your system and remove those viruses which are found on your computer completely.