Have your ever meet vsinit.dll error? If you unfortunately encounter this error, there is no need to be ashame of that as this error happens to many computer, just relax, just keep on reading this article to find more information about the dll error and solutions to fix it properly.
vsinit.dll file information
vsinit.dll is a Dynamic-link library file and you will find it stored in the location of C:\WINDOWS\system32, but it is not belong to the Windows system, this file is practically comes from the TrueVector Service of Zone Alarm, and is shared by many other Zone Alarm series programs, vsinit.dll is an essential file to ensure the proper running of Zone Alarm Internet Firewall and other features, if you experience vsinit.dll error, that might indicates something wrong happens to the related file.
What cause vsinit.dll error and how to fix it
Vsinit.dll error can happen due to various factors, here we will list some common causes and provide you corresponding solutions to fix it.
Cause 1: vsinit.dll was deleted from your system
The vsinit.dll file absent from your system may caused by different factors, if you believe the file was deleted by your mistaken operation, you can try to get it back through Windows recycle bin thus fix the error, but that’s not gonna happen if you have emptied the recycle bin. The recommended solution to retrieve the lost vsinit.dll is using DLLSmith, a professional dll error fix tool that is able to download the missing dll file from authorised resource then install it into your system to fix the particular dll error., here is three easy steps for you to follow:
- Download professional dll error fix tool here and install it in your PC.
- Launch the fix tool and the program will automatically search vsinit.dll from authorised recourse.
- Click Download and Fix Now button to download the dll file on to your PC, the program will automatically install the dll file onto your system and the vsinit.dll error will be fix by then.
Also you can do it manually, by googling the term of vsinit.dll download, you can find a lot of website that allows you to download the dll file, but one thing you should aware of is that, the dll file is better to be downloaded from legitimate, trusted and clean website to ensure the dll is valid and suitable for your particular system, otherwise this will not bring any help for you to fix vsinit.dll error but only make it worse.
Cause 2: Zone Alarm program was installed incompletely
This might happen sometimes as you miss certain installation step, and when you trying to activate the fire wall of Zone Alarm, the error shows up. This problem can be solved by reinstalling the Zone Alarm program, please follow the below steps to proceed:
- Go to start > Control Panel > Add/Remove program
- Select Zone Alarm in the program list and click Remove button
- Follow the instruction to proceed.
- After the removal finished, reboot your computer
- Reinstall the Zone Alarm by using the installation disk or setup file.
- Retest the vsinit.dll error again.
Cause 3: Registry corruption problem
Nearly every computer has registry problem, it is kind of inevitable as people would keep installing and uninstalling software in the computer, each of those software would leave data in the registry, over time, the registry could become bloated and malfunction, and that’s the right cause for many system errors including this vsinit.dll error. If you have tried out the above solution and didn’t work on fixing the error, this may indicates the your computer has registry problem need to taken care.
How to fix it?
The best solution to repair a corrupted registry is using registry cleaner, a trusted cleaner could help you clean up the registry and fix vsinit.dll error automatically, follow the below three steps:
- Download and install the registry cleaner here.
- Open it and click “Scan” button to diagnose the computer.
- Wait for the scan finish, click “Fix All” button to fix all the found problems.