What is Oart.dll
Oart.dll is not a system dll file, it comes from Word 2007 of Microsoft Office suite and is stored in the location of “[system drive letter]:\WINDOWS\system32″. This file is needed for certain program to be load and function properly, so if the file got damaged or missing, when you open related programs, you may receive Oart.dll error message telling you that:
“Application failed to start because oart.dll was not found”
Is there any solutions that can fix oart.dll error? If you unfortunately encountered the error, there is no need to be shame of it cause there are a lot of people suffering the same problem as you do, Take it easy, just continue your reading and follow the solutions provided in this article, you’ll be able to get rid of this error successfully.
What cause the error
- You accidentally deleted oart.dll file from your system.
- The oart.dll file was deleted or damaged by malware
- Windows registry data overflow
- Microsoft office was not installed completed
- The setting of Microsoft office2007 has been modify
- Related registry key was damaged or corrupted.
Possible solutions to fix oart.dll error
Replacing the oart.dll file
Usually dll errors happens because the related dll files were missing from the system, if you can get a fresh copy the file and put it in to the required location, problem will be solved. Here is how you can do it:
- Open your browser and visit google.com
- Search the phrase of “oart.dll download”
- Download the file from a reliable and trusted resource.
- Open My Computer
- Place the downloaded file to the location of “[system drive letter]:\WINDOWS\system32″
- Go to start – Run – Type in CMD and press enter
- In the black commend screen, type in “regsvr32 Oart.dll”
- Press Enter key and the dll file will be installed in you system
- Restart your computer and check the error.
Alternative solution (recommended): download and install the dll file automatically
It is not easy to find a legitimate download site that offers pure and valid dll file download resource, many of those websites are full of adware even virus. If you want a more convenient and safer way to fix your problem, we recommend you to use DLLSmith, a special designed tool to Download and install any dll file you want thus fix the dll error automatically.
- Download DLLSmith here and install it on your computer.
- Open DLLSmith and the program will automatically start to search Oart.dll file for you.
- Click “Download & Fix Now” button to download and fix the error.
Reinstall Microsoft Office 2007
Reinstalling the Microsoft Office 2007 may help you regain a fresh copy of oart.dll, before the reinstallation. You may first uninstall the current existing Microsoft Office 2007 first from the Add/Remove program of Windows, then reinstall Microsoft Office 2007 by using the setup file or installation CD, and the error should be fixed by then.
Clean up Windows registry
Registry is the most important component of the entire Windows system, and it can be easily jammed up over time by wasted data, giving the fact that registry problem is one of the main causes of oart.dll error, you can go clean up the registry first as the emergency treatment once you experienced the error. Usually doing a registry cleanup required a registry cleaner program as it is kind of impossible to do it manually, using such program can help you sort out all invalid and wasted registry entries out of thousands, then automatically remove them safely, once the registry back to function properly, your oart.dll error problem will be solved. Well, let’s cut the cackle, here is how you can do to fix the registry problem as well as oart.dll error:
- Download and install the registry cleaner here.
- Open it and click “Scan” button to diagnose the computer.
- Wait for the scan finish, click “Fix All” button to fix all the found problems.