Net1.exe is manufactured by Microsoft as a process that widely used in many Microsoft Windows Operating System, provides additional features and functions to the network configuration and system settings via the DOS command line. Some people may encounter some net1.exe error problems on their computers, let’s see how can manage and fix this issue well with ease.
About net1.exe error
“This program is a non-essential process, but should not be terminated unless suspected to be causing problems. “
When there is a net1.exe error message display on your computer screen, there must be some problems occurring on the process file or related components on the Windows system. To effectively make clear what happens and what’s the solution, please firstly go to check what’s the specific reason of the error issue on your PC.
Common reasons of the error:
- Malevolent virus invasion on the computer
- Net1.exe process is mistakenly deleted or corrupted
- Related registry entries are corrupted or cannot be found on the Windows system
- Windows system outdated issue
Problems will be caused by the error:
- Net1.exe error messages always display on the computer
- Computer system is infected by more and more viruses
- Net1.exe can’t load on the Windows system
- Negative system performance
- Fails to connect to the network occasionally
- High CPU/Memory usage
How to fix net1.exe error with ease?
Clean infected viruses on computer
Because of lacking of the security protection of the computer system, the net1.exe process is easily infected by malicious virus like TrojanDownloader:Win32/Agent.AW which is a popular virus spreading via social network. In order to protect your computer system and various processes against the malicious virus or threat, it is very necessary to check your computer system immediately with a professional antivirus software, and remove those infections all without any leftovers.
- Step 1: Download and install a reputable antivirus program on your PC
- Step 2: Scan your computer completely with the security application
- Step 3: Click to remove all of infections detected on the computer
- Step 4: Restart your computer
Reinstall the recently installed program or device
In some cases, the net1.exe error message just appear after your installing a new program or device on the computer, which is in all probability caused by the program conflict. To fix net1.exe error in this situation, you can try to uninstall the newly installed program or device on your PC, and then, try to reinstall it again (please make sure the program is compatible with your specific Windows operation system).
- Step 1: click Start — Control Panel — Add/Remove programs
- Step 2: select the program you want to uninstall on the list
- Step 3: click on the remove button
- Step 4: restart your computer when the removal is completed
Clean out registry issues to fix net1.exe error
As a greatly important database that stores many sensitive and indispensable files and advanced options, system registry is an essential part for the computer operation and also a place that often cause many error issues as well. When some registry files are damaged or removed by the improper operation on the computer, associated registry error problems will be triggered and pop up the related fault warnings on the screen, to solve this problem and fix net1.exe error, you should go to repair these registry issues on your computer thoroughly and effectively.
- Step 1: download and install a reliable registry fixer
- Step 2: scan your computer with this program
- Step 3: select all of registry issues it found, click on the fix button
- Step 4: reboot your computer