Kernel32.dll error is a general error issue on the computer, it will cause a series of annoying problems on and affect the smooth and effective performance of many applications and files. So ti is necessary to fix kernel32.dll error instantly on the PC.
Brief kernel32.dll file description
Kernel32.dll, with the full name of Windows NT BASE API Client DLL, is a dynamic link library that help to manage the computer memory and allow programs use the specified space in Windows system. This file is required and shared by many applications and performances so that it should stay in the default location of the computer system.
Name: Windows NT BASE API Client DLL, Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
File size:0.35 Mb
File language:U.S. English
What cause kernel32.dll error?
Many factors and issues could be the cause of the DLL error on computer, and you may get kernel32.dll error for the following problems:
- Damaged, missing or invalid kernel32.dll file
- Malware or spyware attack
- Outdated Windows system issue
- System registry problems
Possible results of encountering the error:
Computer must have some troubles when getting the kernel32.dll error message, and you will quickly realize that it is very important to clean it up because you have too face these problems and impacts on your PC:
- Slow system performance
- Sluggish computer operation
- Annoying error message
- Serious virus infection
- Damaged custom profiles
- Other system error issues
Common methods to fix kernel32.dll error
One – reinstall kernel32.dll file on computer
- Click on My Computer — C disk — WINDOWS map
- Find and locate at the map system32, and search for the kernel32.dll in it
- Rename the file as kernel32_old.dll if it is in the location
- Download a new kernel32.dll file from a reputable download resource
- Install the new kernel32.dll file on the original place
- Click on Start — Run — type “cmd” in the box
- Enter “regsvr_kernel32.dll” in the box, and confirm it
Get a new kernel32.dll file on its default location can refresh every associated components, and also can effectively avoid the kernel32.dll corrupted or invalid problem on the PC.
Two – remove virus infection
- Update you antivirus program to the newest version or install a powerful one on your PC
- Launch the program to scan the whole Windows system
- If the antivirus finds some viruses on the machine, remove them as quickly as possible with the program
- Restart your computer
Once being infected by malicious virus, computer will seriously be threaten in many aspects, such as negative computer performance, damaged programs, and the high risk of personal privacy…, kernel32.dll error will also appear when you use the corrupted program. So you can run a thorough check and removal for infected viruses to avoid the virus destroy and fix kernel32.dll error.
Popular and recommended solution: fix kernel32.dll error with a registry fixer
When you encounter some registries to be corrupted, mistakenly deleted or invalid on the computer, associated error problems will be triggered and annoy you will its error notification. Therefore, system registry issue is often regarded as a main cause of those DLL errors on the PC. To fix kernel32.dll error and other similar problems, the most effective way will be using a reliable registry error fixer, which can allow the user to find out and clean up all of existed error issues which ease. This is a good way that can be used extensively to fix different kind of error issues.