Jucheck.exe is a Java update verification process that usually operates automatically on the computer, it is responsible for checking the Internet for available software updates and prompt you to install on the computer. There are many people encounter the jucheck.exe error problem that don’t know how can get it solve, let’s see how can fix jucheck.exe error for good on the computer.
When this executable process fail to run on the computer, it will pops up an error message about the matter to the computer users. Generally, there are several issues can affect the jucheck.exe process and cause the related error issue. To fix jucheck.exe error properly on the computer, you should firstly identify what cause the error problem on your PC.
Possible causes of the jucheck.exe error:
- Corrupted, invalid, incompatible or missing jucheck.exe file
- Conflict between the file and antivirus or Internet security applications
- Java update failure
- Undesirable corruption of some Java files
- Related system registry files are damaged
- Virus or spyware invasion
Although jucheck.exe is not an indispensable component of the Windows operation system, if this automatic update utility is necessary for you, you should go to fix jucheck.exe error as quickly as possible with the proper solution.
Feasible solutions to fix jucheck.exe error
Repairing the Java Runtime Environment installation to fix the corrupted file issue
If the real cause of this error problem locates on the corrupted, missing, or invalid jucheck.exe file, you can try to solve this error problem via repairing the Java Runtime Environment installation. The specific ways are: click on the Start menu > Control Panel > “Uninstall programs”, highlight the related program and select “Uninstall/Modify”, and then click on “Repair” when there is a new windows appears, activating this process will help you to check and fix the related corrupted files.
Allow the file on your antivirus program to fix the conflict issue
There is another case that the antivirus program you installed or the Windows security application is mistaken for the jucheck.exe as a malicious virus, and stop it from running on your computer. To fix jucheck.exe error in this situation, you should open the antivirus program, and add the file to the list of allowed applications.
Fix jucheck.exe error via solving those related registry issue
Another solution to fix jucheck.exe error is fixing those related registry issues with an advanced registry cleaning tool, as the associated registry error issue is also the common cause of the DLL or EXE error problem, you should employ a legitimate and professional registry cleaning tool, which can help you to detect and fix all of registry problems on the Windows system.
Steps to fix jucheck.exe error with registry cleaning tool:
- Download and install a good registry cleaning tool on your PC
- Scan the whole computer system with this program
- Select all of registry issues it detected, and click on the fix icon
- Restart the computer when the fixing process is finished
Disable the jucheck.exe process file on PC
If you prefer to update the program on your PC manually, you can stop the automatic updates and remove this process from your Windows system:
- Click on Start menu > Control Panel > Programs
- Double-click on the “Java” icon and go to the Java Control Panel
- Click on the Update button > Check for Updates Automatically
- Click OK to confirm this modification, and the jucheck.exe process will be disable on your PC thoroughly.