Hlvdd.dll is third party dll file comes from Voxware which is a compression software. Hlvdd.dll plays an important roll in the Voxware software when is performing compression and extraction action in the computer, if the file is not working properly, Voxware may become very unstable and likely to generate Hlvdd.dll errors such as “hlvdd.dll Not Found”, “Cannot find hlvdd.dll”, etc on your computer when you start the software.
hlvdd.dll errors causes
There are a couple of common causes for the hlvdd.dll errors:
- The dll file was missing or deleted in the system
- The dll file has been corrupted or damaged
- The file protocol has been changed and the system is unable to read the file.
- The dll file was replaced with an older or incorrect version which is not suitable for your system
- Windows registry is corrupted and can not function properly.
How to fix it
Most of the time the error was caused by hlvdd.dll file problem, if you can get a new copy of the file and replace it in the system, the hlvdd.dll error should be fixed. There are a few solutions to do so:
Solution 1: manually download and replace the missing hlvdd.dll file
There are many websites on the internet that offers dll download recourse, all you need is open the web browser, and then use search engine websites like google.com or yahoo.com, then search for the keyword of hlvdd.dll, you’ll be able to find out a list of dll download website, pick a reliable one, usually a website with high page rank is recommended, download hlvdd.dll file onto your local computer, place it in the C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder which is the location Windows used to store dll files. After you done with these steps, one last thing you need to do is install the file into the system, open CMD window from Start > Run, type regsvr32 hlvdd.dll in the black window and press Enter key, now you can reboot your computer once, then test if the error still exist.
Solution 2: Reinstall VoxWare program
Hlvdd.dll file comes from the VoxWare program, if somehow the file missing from the system, no matter it was deleted or damaged by virus, you can try reinstalling the VoxWare to get the file back thus help you fix Hlvdd.dll error, here are the steps:
- Click Start button, and go to Control Panel.
- Open Add/Remove program and locate VoxWare program in it.
- Click the remove button and follow the on screen instruction to uninstall it.
- Restart the computer once.
- Reinstall the VoxWare with installation disc or downloaded setup files.
What if the error still exist
If you found Hlvdd.dll persist even you replace a new copy of the dll file, that means the root of the error is not the file but other issues in the system, among all the possibility, Windows registry corruption problem should be the one that responsible for the Hlvdd.dll error. In order to fix Hlvdd.dll error, you need to clean up all the wasted, obsolete entries stucked in the registry, and repair all the faults and wrong values inside, since there are thousands keys/entries in the registry, apparently it is nearly important to do the fix manually, you need to apply a professional registry cleaner tool, simply download it here, and then follow the below three steps:
- Step 1: Install the fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Launch the tool and click scan button
- Step 3: Click ‘Fix All’ button to fix registry issues it detected on your computer.