It is inevitable that the computer would encounter many problems of this kind or that, taking actions to fix different issues instantly is necessary for the computer users, and OPXPApp.exe error, is just one of common issues that difficult to handle for most of users. So let’s see what should we do when we encounter and need to fix OPXPApp.exe error.
Process OPXPApp.exe is a part of the Softex OmniPass program, and specially used to distinguish users with fingerprint and take charge of the password protection. The OPXPApp.exe error is a result of many wrong operations and people’s improper actions on the computer, when you receive the error message as the following, it is for sure that you get the problem with this file on your PC.
“OPXPApp.exe – Application Error
The Application Failed To Initialize Properly (Oxc0000142). Click On OK To Terminate Application”.
Problems will be created by OPXPApp.exe error
- OmniPass Software fails to run on the computer
- Unable to load up the Windows operating system
- Virus invasion on the PC become more serious
- Slowing computer running speed
- Ineffective system performance
Tips about how to fix OPXPApp.exe error with ease
Reinstall OmniPass application on the computer
Firstly, you need to uninstall OmniPass program
- Click to open Start menu — Control Panel — Add / Remove Programs
- Locate OmniPass — Click the remove button — complete the removing process
- Restart the computer system
Secondly, install OmniPass again
- visit the Softexinc support page
- Download and install the newest version of OmniPass program on the computer.
Clean infected viruses
Since the OPXPApp.exe file is easy to be the target of virus infection, virus infection is often the cause of OPXPApp.exe error, to fix OPXPApp.exe error and ensure the security of the whole computer system, you should employ an antivirus program to do a safety check for your system, and remove all of suspicious components. In order to make sure the efficiency of the virus scan and removal, it is suggested to apply an advanced and reputable antivirus application to protect your computer system.
- Open your antivirus program, and update the antivirus program’s virus database
- Click the scan button to scan your whole computer system
- When the scan result presents, click to remove all of detected infections
- Restart the computer
Repair system registry problems to fix OPXPApp.exe error
If the error still occurs when you have reinstalled the associated application and check the system security, you should then fix OPXPApp.exe error via using a registry error fix tool to scan and repair all of registry problems in your Windows operating system. Many common computer users may not know that the system registry is actually an important database that is the home of many advanced settings, options and configurations, but it is troubling that many registry entries and keys inside are very easy to be damaged, deleted or modified for the improper program uninstallation and operation on the computer. Thus, many programs which should be supported by the registries cannot perform well as required.
Registry error fix tool is the professional in identifying and repairing different kinds of errors that your system might have and difficult to detected by the computer user. Having such a good application can significantly improve the error fix and precaution.