Uxcore.dll error messages:
“Unable to load library UXCore.dll.”
“Error loading uxcore.dll”
“uxcore.dll Not Found”
Always encounter these error notifications on your computer? Do you know how can get rid of them and make your computer return to normal? This post will specifically provide the effective instructions for you.
Uxcore.dll, with another name of Windows Live Client UX Core Module, is an important component in the Windows operating system that used for loading and processes many associated applications and functions. Sometimes this DLL file may have some problems of processing on the computer, and many related functions and services will be affected and cannot operate smoothly.
What cause the uxcore.dll error?
- Uxcore.dll missing or corrupted issue
- Windows system gets outdated
- Spyware infection
- Associated system registry problems
Uxcore.dll is easily affected by many issues on the computer, while there is a problem that prohibit this file from being detected and read by the Windows system, the related error notification will be displayed to inform you about the issue.
The error problem will lead to other problems on your computer, such as degrade the system performance, slow down computer operating speed, and even make the system crash. To avoid these tragedies on your computer, you should take the following actions immediately to fix uxcore.dll error well.
How to fix uxcore.dll error in a good way
Repair all of Windows Live programs
As uxcore.dll file is a component of Windows Live programs that stores in the install folder of the program, the missing or corrupted uxcore.dll file issue might be caused by the problems inside the applications. Therefore, it is suggested to fix uxcore.dll error via repairing all of Windows Live programs with the Windows Live Uninstaller.
- Step 1: download Windows Live Uninstaller (wlarp.exe) from the Internet if you don’t have one on your PC
- Step 2: save the uninstaller on your computer
- Step 3: double click on the wlarp.exe process to run
- Step 4: select “Repair all Windows Live programs”
- Step 5: wait for a few minutes for the repairing process completed.
- Step 6: restart your computer and check the DLL error again
If the annoying uxcore.dll error message does not appear on your computer after taking the above fix method, congratulations, the uxcore.dll error has been fixed well. If you continue to receive the DLL error message, however, I am afraid that you may need to try the second solution.
Repair related registry problems to fix uxcore.dll error
Another big cause of the uxcore.dll error problem locates at the system registry problem, which is also the common cause for many other DLL and EXE issues on the computer. System registry is a database of the Windows system that stores those components and data from all of software and hardware, the uxcore.dll error often happen when there are some registries to be deleted or damaged abnormally. So you will need to check your system registry and fix all of errors with an advanced registry cleaner.
- Step 1: download and install a reputable registry cleaner online
- Step 2: launch the registry cleaner, and scan your computer system for finding registry issues
- Step 3: select all of registry issues on the scan result, and then click on the fix button
- Step 4: restart the computer when finish the repair job
It is also feasible for you to find out and repair all of registry problems to fix uxcore.dll error if you are confident with your computer knowledge and experience, otherwise it is very easy to make some mistake on the database, and finally lead to a worse situation of your Windows system.