Welcome to this S32evnt1.dll error how to fix guide. S32evnt1.dll is a third party dll file developed by Symantec, it is used by many Symantec – made antivirus products for the purpose of monitoring system information, once you installed a Symantec security program, this file will be placed in your system, however, if unfortunately the s32evnt1.dll file gone corrupted or missing, you will likely encounter s32evnt1.dll error and your computer may become unprotected. s32evnt1.dll error usually show up upon Windows system startup and present you this error message:
“S32evnt1.dll. An installable Virtual Device Driver failed DLL initialization”
- System is unable to locate s32evnt1.dll file when Symantec product is launching.
- Windows is blocked by the virtual devices in your computer.
- Symevent program is out of date.
- Your computer registry is damaged or corrupted.
How do I fix S32evnt1.dll error
Replace the S32evnt1.dll file manually
If the error was caused by file damaged or corruption issue, you can get a new copy of the file from the internet, by placing it back to the original location, the S32evnt1.dll error should be fixed.
- Open web browser and visit search engine google.com
- Search S32evnt1.dll download by using google.com
- Pick a reliable website to download the file on to your local computer
- Place the file to the Symantec program installation folder
- Reboot your computer.
Edit The Virtual Devices value by using Registry Editor
This solution is for fixing S32evnt1.dll error which caused by conflict between Windows system and virtual devices, in order to manage this problem, you are required to run and operate Windows Registry Editor, you can follow the below steps:
- Press Start button + R key of your keyboard
- In the run box, type in ‘regedit’, click OK
- Navigate the registry branch tree and locate the below key:
- Delete the VDD value in the right side pane
- Right click on the key named VirtualDeviceDrivers in the left pane.
- Go to New > Multi-String Value
- Name the new value as VDD
- Close the registry editor and reboot the computer
Clean up registry
Registry problem is one of the biggest causes of the error you are experiencing, if the above solution failed to help you fix S32evnt1.dll error, there is no doubt your computer is having registry problem that caused the error. Windows registry is the most important component among all the others, a single fault or corruption happen inside would lead to many annoying errors, since there to much data store inside the registry, it is nearly impossible for human being to spot out the faults inside and fix them manually, while with a trusted registry cleaner, this task can be easily done. All you need to do is to perform the below three simple steps, and S32evnt1.dll error will be fixed along with registry problems:
- Step 1: Install the fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Launch the tool and click scan button
- Step 3: Click ‘Fix All‘ button to fix registry issues it detected on your computer.