Nxpm.dll module is developed by the IBM Corp. and belonging to the product IBM Lotus Notes/Domino, it is a useful and safe file that does not harm to the computer system, but it will cause some error issues which affect the use of PC. So you should know how can fix nxpm.dll error if you unfortunately encountered the problem.
What often cause nxpm.dll error on PC?
- Corrupted or damaged registry issues
- Malicious virus and malware infection
- File nxpm.dll itself is corrupted or damaged
- File Nxpm.dll is mistakenly removed
- Too many junk files on the Windows system
- Improper installation or removal of a program
Possible consequences of getting the problem:
- Computer constantly pop up the DLL error messages
- Computer and program running speed become much slower than before
- Other registry issues occur
- System crashes or BSOD errors
- IBM Lotus Notes/Domino cannot operate
Good ways to fix nxpm.dll error for common users
Way one – scan and clean virus infection
If it is found that this file occupies a big system space and locate in a strange folder, you should do a check that whether it is a virus camouflage on your computer system, and in this situation, you should perform a system scan with the virus removing program (please remember to update its virus database before start the scanning), and remove all of detected virus infections to fix nxpm.dll error.
- Open the antivirus program on your PC, and update it to the newest version
- Click on the scan button to check all of the system security
- If there are some malicious viruses are detected, select to remove them completely with the antivirus program
Way two – uninstall or reinstall the associated application
As the incompatible program installing on the PC or associated application getting some error issues also possibly cause this problem, you can deduce it via if the error message only appear when you open one certain program or after the new installation. And then you should consider to uninstall the incompatible program or reinstall the corrupted one on the PC.
Way three – re-register the file on your PC
Because of the improper use or operation of the computer, some DLL file may be changed or modified which are not registered by the Windows system. So you can try to fix nxpm.dll error through re-registering the file on the system.
Specific steps to register a DLL file on Windows system:
- Click to open Start menu >>> select Run
- Then you will see a running box, type “cmd” in it to open the Command Prompt
- Type “regsvr_nxpm.dll” in the black window to register nxpm.dll file
Way four – repair registry issues to fix nxpm.dll error
Another common and also the most effective method to resolve the DLL issue is applying an advanced registry cleaner, it will help the user to check and repair all of registry issues on the Windows system, and also clean those junk files completely to optimize the system space, as both of the two aspects (registry issues and junk files) are often the cause of nxpm.dll error, taking a professional tool to handle these two problems is often useful and effective to fix nxpm.dll error and other similar problems on PC.