Do you know how can stop the libvorbisfile.dll error messages on the computer? To totally get rid of the annoying pop-ups, you should take a way to fix libvorbisfile.dll error well. Thus, you will be able to avoid other further issues on the computer.
Name: libvorbisfile Dynamic Link Library
Size: 59.3 kb
Version: 220.127.116.11 32bit
Language: English – United States
Possible error messages:
“libvorbisfile.dll is not found”
“libvorbisfile Dynamic Link Library was unsuccessful to start due to libvorbisfile.dll is not detected”.
Manufactured by Xiph.org Foundation, libvorbisfile.dll is an important component of the libvorbisfile Dynamic Link Library software. Computer often displays the error message constantly if this file cannot be read or processed smoothly as required, and many features and applications associated to this file will not be able to run as usual. Therefore, in order to stop the pop-up and related problems on the PC, please refer to the following instructions to fix libvorbisfile.dll error for good.
Available solutions to fix libvorbisfile.dll eror on computer
Replace the file with a new one
- Go to the website of the publisher of this file, download and save a new libvorbisfile.dll file on the computer
- Click on Start, and enter the file name to find out the current libvorbisfile.dll file on the computer, and go to its storing directory
- Change the file name to libvorbisfile_backup.dll, and move the new file to this place
- Click on Start menu again, click Run
- Type “CMD” on the box, and press Enter to open Command Prompt
- Type “regsvr_libvorbisfile.dll” in the black box, and press Enter to register the new file on your computer system
Reinstall the file on computer can refresh all of its data and features so that it can be loaded up or processed on the system without any error problem. Thus, people can fix libvorbisfile.dll error easily with this issue.
Restore the system to the previous state
- Make sure you log in the computer system as Administrator
- Click to open the Start menu — All Programs — Accessories — System Tools
- Select System Restore — select “Restore computer to an earlier date” — click “Next”
- You will see a list which presents the available previous system point, and chose one you would like to restore — click “Next” — “Next” again to confirm the system restore
- Complete the rest of restoring process.
Restore the system to the previous state is a good way to avoid the problem occurring after the specific date of computer use, therefore, people can choose to fix libvorbisfile.dll error via restoring the Windows system to a specific previous state. If the error still appears, however, please try to resolve the issue with an outstanding Registry Fixer.
Fix libvorbisfile.dll error with Advanced Registry Fixer
Registry errors in Windows system is often the cause of many DLL error issues and runtime errors on the computer, because lacking of some specific registries on the system, the computer will not be able to activate the associated services or functions, and finally operate the required applications on the PC. Therefore, to fix libvorbisfile.dll error, you should check wether the problem locates on the system registry, and try a legitimate Registry Fixer to identify and repair all of registries well.
- Download and install a reliable Registry Fixer
- Open the program to scan the whole Windows system
- When it shows you a scan result about registry issues, select to fix all of these issues as soon as possible
- Restart your computer to check the result