Errors may occur after frequent use of your computer. Opening files, folders will be slower and response seems to take forever. You may experience crashes and freezing when there are multiple applications running. Possible reasons of these performance decreases are registry errors, startup clutter, RAM decline, fragmented files, redundant or unnecessary program installations, etc.
When there is a memory leak in the Mrxsmb20.sys file, the Windows Memory Error Code 1450 pop-up happens, stating “ERROR_NO_SYSTEM RESOURES”. Fortunately it’s a known issue and easy tips have been worked out to help users resolve the Memory problem. Read this article to know more about your computer’s temper and better fix Error Code 1450.
Symptons of Error Code 1450
The error messages can appear during some program’s installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related application (e.g. Windows 2000) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the system. The following are typical examples:
- It appears and crashes the active application window.
- Your computer frequently crashes with Error Code 1450 messages when running the same application.
- Dialog box “Windows 2000 Reported Error Code 1450” is presented.
- All things run sluggishly and respond slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your system periodically freezes for a couple of seconds sometimes.
Keeping track of when and where the problems occur is a critical piece of information to fix Error Code 1450.
Possible Causes of Error Code 1450
Run-time errors like Error Code problems can be brought by a various of reasons, so it’s important that you troubleshoot every of the possible causes to fix Error Code 1450 and prevent it from recurring.
- Corrupted download or incomplete installation of Windows 2000 applications.
- Corruption in Windows Registry from a previous Windows 2000-related application alteration (add or remove).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Windows 2000-related application files.
- Another application mistakenly or maliciously removed Windows 2000-related files.
Other Causes of Error Code 1450
The problem could also happen after you perform any of actions below on a SQL Server 2005 or SQL Sever 2008:
- You created a database snapshot on a large database. Afterwards you perform numerous data modification operations or maintenance operations in the source database.
- You created a database snapshot on a mirror database.
- You executed DBCC CHECKDB family of commands to check the consistency of a large database, and also performed a large number of data changes in that database.
Then depending on the environment SQL Server is running on, you may notice the following errors reported in the SQL error log:
Windows Server 2003:
Then the operating system returned error code 1450 (Insufficient system exist to complete the requested service) to SQL Server a write at offset 0x00002a3ef96000 in file with handle 0x0000000000000D5C. Usually this is just a temporary condition and the SQL Server will keep trying the same operation. If the condition persists, then immediate actions must be taken to correct it and fix Error Code 1450.
Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista:
The operating system returned error code 665 (The requested operation failed to be finished because of a file system limitation) to SQL Server during a write at offset 0x00002a3ef96000 in the “Sam.mdf:MSSQL_DBCC18” file.
In addition to these errors, you may also notice Latch Timeout errors as shown below:
Timeout occurred when waiting for latch: class ‘DBCC_MULTIOBJECT_SCANNER’, id 000000002C61DF40, type 4, Task 0x00000000038089B8 : 16, waittime 600, flags 0x1a, owning task 0x0000000006A09828. Continuing to wait.
Timeout occurred when waiting for latch: class ‘ACCESS_METHODS_HOBT_COUNT’, id 000000002C61DF40, type 4, Task 0x00000000038089B8 : 16, waittime 600, flags 0x1a, owning task 0x0000000006A09828. Continuing to wait.
And you may also notice blocking when you view various dynamic management views (DMV) like sys.dm_os_waiting_tasks, sys.dm_exec_requests, etc. So you’re strongly recommended to fix Error Code 1450 in time to avoid bad consequences it could bring.
Fix Error Code 1450 – Microsoft Solution
A supported hotfix can be downloaded from Microsoft’s official site. But it’s intended is correct only the issue that is previously mentioned. It will only work on systems that suffer from the same. But this hotfix might receive extra tests so if you can make sure the problem is not brought due to virus, malware or spyware, you’re suggested waiting until the next software update that contains this hotfix is released.
To fix Error Code 1450, if your computer is running one of these Windows operating systems: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or 2 (SP1 or SP2), Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2008 Services Pack (SP2), you can get the hotfix here, and reboot your computer after installing it.
Fix Error Code 1450 – Advanced Computer User Solution
1. Power on your computer and log in as an Administrator (or a local user, then provide the administrator password when it’s needed for permission).
2. Click the Start button (Windows logo) in the bottom-left corner, select All Programs > Accessories > System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3. In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option, and click Next.
4. Select the most recent system restore point from the “On the list click a restore point” list, and hit Next.
5. Also hit Next on the confirmation window.
6. At last, reboot your machine when the restoration is done.
The next will be a simpler method for newbies to try.
Fix Error Code 1450 – Novice Computer User Solution
Using a Windows repair tool to help scan, diagnose and repair the detected issues, such as system freezing and rebooting issues, browser helper object management, start-up customization, program removal management, Windows structure repair and live updates.
1. Install the safe Windows repair tool by clicking the green download button on the page.
2. Run the tool, and click the Start Scan Now button to find all the existing issues on your system.
3. Hit the Fix All button to fix Error Code 1450 and other detected issues.
After you fix Error Code 1450 and all those problems that are slowing down your computer, you will have a much better experience working, studying and playing with it.