Error code 0x0000008e is a stop error message that appears with the Blue Screen of Death (short for BSOD), and make you can do nothing on the computer but restart the computer system for a try. To fix error code 0x0000008e effectively on your PC, the following content may be useful for you.
Samples of the error code 0x0000008e message:
- “STOP: 0x0000008E”
- “A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer…Technical information:STOP: 0x00000050 (0xf8655000, 0x00000001, 0xfc7cc465, 0x00000000)”
There are many computer problems could cause the error code and the blue screen, to get to know what’s the reason of the error on your personal computer, you can refer to these common reasons of the error code 0x0000008e:
- Windows files are broken or deleted
- Virus and spyware infection problem
- damaged system structures
- Important Windows Service Pack is missing
- Outdated Windows system
- System registry files are corrupted or invalid
To clean and fix error code 0x0000008e on your computer, you will need one or more of these resolutions.
Solutions to fix error code 0x0000008e effectively
One – install the update of your Windows system
To avoid the problem being caused by the outdated component on your Windows system, you should check the update of the Windows system as well as the hard drives. If there are some updates are available, you should install them on your PC to optimize the computer system and enhance the system performance, and the related bugs will also be fixed well.
- Step 1: click on the Start icon on the left bottom of the desktop, then click on “All Programs”
- Step 2: find out and click on “Windows Update”
- Step 3: click “Check for updates” on the left pane, wait for the Windows checking all of available updates for your specific computer
- Step 4: click to install these updates, enter your administrator password if it requires a confirmation
Two – remove infected virus and malware
Once there are some malicious viruses and malware sneak to the machine, computer will stuck in a very dangerous and serious situation and requires to be cleaned as soon as possible, otherwise, many problems including getting the error code 0x0000008e will occur immediately. To fix error code 0x0000008e and other damaged problems on the PC, you should update your antivirus programs, and perform a virus scan and removal for your computer. If these invaders are not removed instantly, your computer system’s situations will become more serious and have to do a system restore.
Three – clean your Windows registry issues to fix error code 0x0000008e (important)
System registry is always the biggest cause of this stop error on the computer, in this case, you should know how can check and repair the related registry errors to fix error code 0x0000008e. Since system registry is a highly important but also complex database, it is not suggested to manually modify or delete some related files inside for preventing the manual error which might be a further damage for the system, instead, a sophisticated registry error repairer will be much better and more effective, which can help you to complete the registry repair job automatically and completely.