How to get rid of the obscure Windows system pops-up that come with Error Code 4004 (0xFA4)? Why does the PC run into Blue Screen of Death issue after Error Code 4004 (0xFA4) appears on the system? To save your computer system from the troubles listed above, you may consider going on reading the article below for it discusses how to safely fix Error Code 4004 (0xFA4).
More Information About Error Code 4004 (0xFA4)
Error Code 4004 (0xFA4) is identified as a critical system error by professional PC experts for it is found to be generated by the problems of essential system services. Undesirable changes over the system performed by malware also may lead to this serious system error. Once the files locate in C:\ run into any unpredictable problems, it also can possibly bring about Error Code 4004 (0xFA4) on the vulnerable computer system.
Causes of Error Code 4004 (0xFA4)
- System files being mistakenly removed or damaged
- System settings and configuration being improperly overwritten
- Incorrect version of drivers being downloaded onto the system
- Essential parts of the system being modified by malicious software
- Unneeded files being downloaded onto the system
- Missing or corrupted system driver files
- Incompatible software being installed on the system
- Incomplete system file update
Disastrous System Problems Caused by Error Code 4004 (0xFA4)
- Unpredictable system shutdown
- Blue Screen of Death errors along with obscure Windows system errors
- Windows Internet Security services being covertly disabled by third-party activities
- Unable to configure Windows Internet Security services and Windows Update
- Unstoppable 100% consumption of CPU resources
- Cannot fully disable running processes discovered on Windows Task Manager
- Long time for the system to complete a mundane task
- Unable to create new legit Internet connection at the background of the system
- Cannot copy and paste files on the system
- Unable to make modification over system security settings and system network settings
- Unpredictable slowdown network running speed
- Running Internet connection being constantly interrupted
- Frequent freezes of running third-party application
How to Repair Error Code 4004 (0xFA4) Effectively?
Step One: Set Windows Firewall to run automatically.
Allow Windows Firewall to boot up automatically can protect the system from the improper modification performed by malicious files.
- Click Start, type services.msc onto the search box, press Enter button to open up system services list.
- Scroll through the services list and then highlight Windows Firewall.
- Double click to open up Windows Firewall.
- Under General, from Startup type, make sure to select Automatic.
- Click OK to confirm the modification.
Step Two: Run Find and fix problems utility.
- Click Start, type Control Panel on the dialog box, click to run Control Panel.
- Under Control Panel, from System and Security, click to run Find and fix problems.
- Under System and Security, click to Run maintenance task.
- Click Next to run the maintenance scan.
- If you wish to quit the scan, you could click Cancel.
- Click OK to confirm the test once the scan completes.
Step Three: Repair Registry Problems.
Irreparable registry problems are considered as one of the major causes of Error Code 4004 (0xFA4). But it is not suggested to manually solve the registry problems associated with Error Code 4004 (0xFA4). The Windows registry is set to be one of the essential components of the system for it stores the settings and configuration information of low-level system services and third-party programs. Any mistakes occur during the manual repair process easily lead to critical system problems, such as sudden system shutdown, instability of system security services, system start-up failure, Blue Screen of Death error messages and uncontrollable cyber attacks. To safely get rid of the registry problems, it is suggested to enable a certified and ultra-powerful registry maintenance tool on the system. A trusted registry cleaner with a list of advanced features is empowered to help all level of computer users to detect and fix the entire registry problems and ensure them a total error-free Windows registry.