Annoyed by the Error Code 4001 (0xFA1) along with unexpected system shutdown? Unable to boot up the system because of the Error Code 4001 (0xFA1) pops-up? Cannot get rid of the obscure Blue Screen of Death error messages coming along with Error Code 4001 (0xFA1)? If so, you may consider taking some time to read the article below for it is going to discuss how to safely repair this critical system error.
More Information About Error Code 4001 (0xFA1)
Error Code 4001 (0xFA1) is identified as a serious system error for its appearance is closely related with the problems of essential parts of the system. Any improper modification over the associated system services of Error Code 4001 (0xFA1) can possibly lead to this critical system error. The system unfortunately gets affected by Error Code 4001 (0xFA1) starts to run into a variety of disastrous problems which couldn’t be repaired manually.
Why Does Error Code 4001 (0xFA1) Keep Bombarding the PC Screen?
- Related system services being inaccurately overwritten
- Improper changes over system settings and configuration
- Unstoppable cyber invasion
- Install of incompatible version of drive files
- Essential system files being unwillingly removed or damaged
- Incorrect install/uninstall of related third-party programs
- Hardware malfunction
- Install process of latest system updates being forcibly intercepted
- Windows registry being filled with obsolete registry keys
Disastrous Consequences Caused by Error Code 4001 (0xFA1)
- PC screen being filled with unstoppable obscure system error messages
- Unpredictable system shutdown along with Blue Screen of Death errors
- Apparent slowdown of the overall system performance
- Suspicious services running at the background of the system
- Cannot disable specific services on Windows Task Manager
- Unexplained 100% consumption of CPU usage
- Windows security services being unnoticeably turned off
- Undesirable drive-by downloads being found on the system
- Increasing times of system crashes
- Unstable network running speed
- Frequent interception of network connection
- Unable to make changes over system network settings
- Cannot allow Windows update utility to upgrade the system
Repair Guides for Error Code 4001 (0xFA1)
How to Manually Fix Error Code 4001 (0xFA1)?
Step One: Turn On System Auto-Update utility.
For Windows 7 Users
- Click Start, type Windows Update onto the search box, click to run Windows Update from the program list.
- From the left pane, click Change settings.
- Select the options you want.
- Under Recommends updates, make sure to select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, click OK confirm the modification.
For Windows 8 Users
- From the right edge of the screen, click Settings from the Charms Bar.
- Navigate to Change PC settings, and then go to Update and recovery.
- Navigate to Choose updates to install.
- Under Important updates, select the option that you want.
- Under Recommended updates, select the Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates check box, and then click OK to confirm the modification.
For Windows 10 Users
- Click Start, type services.msc onto the search box. And then press the Enter button to activate the Services list.
- Scroll through the program list and click on Windows Update to open up Windows Update Properties.
- Under General, find out Startup option, select Enabled.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
Step Two: Enable the scanner of Windows Firewall.
- Click Start, type msc onto the search box, click to open up system services list.
- Scroll through the services list, highlight Windows Firewall.
- Right click on Windows Firewall, select Start option to enable Windows Firewall.
Step Three: Run Find and fix problems utility.
- Click Start, type Control Panel on the dialog box, click to run Control Panel.
- Under Control Panel, from System and Security, click to run Find and fix problems.
- Under System and Security, click to Run maintenance task.
- Click Next to run the maintenance scan.
- If you wish to quit the scan, click Cancel. Click OK to confirm the test once the scan completes.
Step Four: Safely Get Rid of the Registry Problems.
The Windows registry serves as an essential place in Windows Operating System. It is responsible for system performance because it is specifically used to store settings and configuration information of low-level system services as well as third-party programs. The manual repair process requires the user to have enough computer experience to deal with the deep side of the system. Any problems happen during the process can easily lead to irrecoverable damage to the system. To safely get rid of the disastrous registry problems, it is suggested to enable a trusted registry repair tool on the system. A registry repair tool with system maintenance toolkits has the ability to ensure you an error-free Windows registry and a stable Windows Operating System for it combines with list of ultra-powerful features as well as professional utilities.