Does your computer often appear the CRC errors message which affect the use of some applications or the DVD/CD services? This is a problem that many people frequently come across on their PCs, so let’s start to learn about how can fix CRC errors effectively on the computer.
CRC, short for Cyclic Redundancy Check, is widely used in checking the problem or technique error in the hard drives, optical disks like DVD/CD, or the conflict between CRC values and the test. The computer will encounter the CRC error when there is something wrong during in related process. In this case, you should go to check and make sure where the problem locates and take the proper actions to fix CRC errors as soon as possible.
How to fix CRC errors on PC
As the problem usually related to the complex system operation or other advanced settings and configurations on the computer, it is suggested to resolve the error problem with the solution which is respectively effective and easy, if problem still exists, you may need to turn to computer expert for help.
Fix CRC errors with advanced registry optimizer
System registry is a common cause for many running problems and error issues on the computer, it is a database that contains a lot of important files and options which are required by many operations and system performance, any little problems in this place will probably cause a big trouble which is difficult to resolve. Therefore, please firstly go to scan and fix your system registry with a reliable registry error repairer.
- Install and launch a good registry error repairer on the computer
- Click to scan the whole computer system for identifying the registry issues
- When the scan is completed, click to fix all of these registry issues automatically
- Restart your computer and see whether the problem is fixed
If this result does not work, please try the following method.
Running CHKDSKto check your computer disks and fix CRC errors
When you suspect that the problem comes from a specific partition on the computer, you can try to run the CHKDSK from Graphical User Interface to check the problem.
- Choose one specific partition of your computer hard disk, right click on it, and click on “Properties”
- And you will see the “Properties” window, go to the “Tools” tab
- Click on “Check Now” button, and enable both of the selections: “Automatically fix file system errors” and “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors”
- Click on the Start button, which will help recover the data and correct the errors
If you need to run the run the CHKDSK command on your system disk, but refused to continue and receive the message “Windows can’t check this disk while it’s in use”, please click on “Schedule disk check”, and arrange the disk disk on the next time you boot up your computer. It will check the disk when you start your computer again. And you might be able to fix CRC errors on the computer disk.