Dimsntfy.dll is an important DLL module that closely related to many versions of the Windows operating system, it takes the responsibility to manage the logging-on and logging-off procedure and ensure the smooth operation. But do you know how to fix Dimsntfy.dll error if something goes wrong with this file?
Associated with the “credential roaming module” in Microsoft’s Windows operating system, Dimsntfy.dll should be protected well from the virus attack or any other removing error, otherwise you will get the annoying error message on the computer, and cause a series of problems, such as:
- Cannot log-in or log-off the computer smoothly
- Cause additional DLL error issuess
- Fail to locate Dimsntfy.dll file on the computer
- Further system registry problems
Common error messages:
- “Unable To Find The[PATH]\dimsntfy.dll 5.1.2600.5512”.
- “Invalid page fault in module dimsntfy.dll 5.1.2600.5512”
- “dimsntfy.dll 5.1.2600.5512 Not Found”
What’s the good way to fix Dimsntfy.dll error on PC?
Windows and outdated issue – update Windows system to the newest version
Instantly update the Windows system to the newest version can help the people to improve the safety performance effectively, optimize the system structure and make up the previous deficiency on computer.
Tutorials about how to install updates on Windows system
- Click to open the Start menu >>> select All Programs >>> choose Windows Update
- Look at the left pane, and click Check for updates
- Then it will show all of available updates, select the one you want to install
- Click on the Install button, type your administrator password if it is required to confirm the installation
- Following the rest of install instructions and finish the update
- Restart the computer system
File corrupted or missing error – Install a new Dimsntfy.dll file
If you are often annoyed by the error message which states that the Dimsntfy.dll file is corrupted or missing, you can fix Dimsntfy.dll error via getting a brand-new Dimsntfy.dll file on the original location, and remember to re-register it after the installation.
- Find a reliable Dimsntfy.dll file download resource on the computer, and download the file on your computer
- Click on Start >>> Search >>> type “Dimsntfy.dll” to find its specific location on the PC
- Go to the storing location, and change the file name to “Dimsntfy_backup.dll”
- Copy and paste the new Dimsntfy.dll file on the same location
- Click on Start icon again >>> click Run >>> type cmd >>> press Enter
- Type “regsvr_Dimsntfy.dll” on the box >>> press Enter
Registry issues – fix Dimsntfy.dll error with a registry fix tool
Registry issue is often the big cause of many error problems on the computer, because it is the place that easily cause the corrupted or invalid registry issue and make the related services and features cannot perform smoothly as required. In this case, you should perform a fix for the registries on your Windows system, and a professional registry error fixer will be the most suitable tool that help you to scan and fix all of registry issues with ease, and then fix Dimsntfy.dll error well on the PC.